“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.”
― Maya Angelou
I have recently decided to allow guest blogs on my site to cover topics that I am unable to speak from at a personal perspective.
The dream is to cover all topics of mental health, but one person cannot do that alone.
Here is what I am looking to cover on my Blog – where you come in:
- Mental Health And Being Homeless.
- Mental Health And Working In The Emergency Services / Private Sector
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Anorexia/Bulimia – Recovery.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
- Mental Health In War Veterans.
- Thought Provoking Experiences
- Genuine Support And Relatable Advice.
- Articles must be clearly from your point of view and your own experience.
- No one must be put at harm’s way by your article, including yourself.
- Support and Advice throughout is my vibe.
- I love articles written as if you were talking to a friend.
If you have a story, please know that I only publish real-life experiences (not assumptions) – Just get in contact.
Donate To The Running Of This Website
Running a blog costs money, strange right? Donating even £2 can add towards the costs of running the blog and the tools needed for better quality posts. Supporting my blog supports me!